Thank you for your request for a phone screening
Please take a few moments to schedule a phone call with me to further discuss your qualifications for this job via the online meeting/appointment software.
Why we use online conferencing/meeting software for our phone screenings?
We live in an era where texts, emails, and instant messages are the prevalent means of communication. However, many of these options lack a personal touch. Thankfully, there are web conferencing tools that make face-to-face meetings available to all. In addition to the add-on features, certain web conferencing solutions allow for collaboration tools. Screen sharing text chat, online questions, video viewing, social media posting, and mobile access are all collaboration features that can significantly increase the functionality of the web conferencing tool.
SCHEDULE YOUR ONLINE PHONE SCREENING
Online Conference Call Scheduling & Appointment Booking Software
- ConnectWise Control – ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect) has supported 1:1 screen sharing through our remote support and remote access tools for years. With remote meeting, we have expanded the use model to provide a feature-rich remote meeting tool that allows for an unlimited number of attendees. Online meetings allow users to collaborate, hold training sessions, provide project updates, talk customers into buying their stuff, or anything in between.
- Highfive – Highfive delivers a quality video conferencing experience that enables rich communication across your company. Highfive also offers the industry’s clearest audio powered by Dolby Voice. IT can finally eliminate the lengthy set up, complexity, cables, dongles and remote controls. For a fraction of the cost of traditional systems and zero per user fees, you get a complete solution for every room and every employee.
- Webinato – Join industry leaders such as Amazon and Hubspot in leveraging Webinatos state of the art platform to elevate your training and marketing webinars. Webinatos once exclusive system has been redefining webinar technology since 2004, and is now available to you to create more engaging and effective presentations in a fully branded, reliable and secure environment. AutoPilot, one of Webinatos many interactive features will let you record your events and replay them as if they were live.
- RingCentral Meetings – With this RingCentral Meetings feature, customers can run multi-point HD video conferences and are able to screen share from their desktops, tablets, and/or smartphones, wherever and whenever. Web conferencing provides powerful and advanced functionalities to mobilize your meetings, while keeping the interface simple and intuitive. Companies of all sizes can now take advantage of this feature as it comes free across all our RingCentral Office editions.
- WebinarJam – The only webinar system that produces a complete live stream event from registration to replay. JamCast technology allows for private and secure CDN broadcasting, as well as broadcasting through Facebook Live and YouTube Live.
- Blackboard Collaborate – Focused on education and training, Blackboard Collaborate is designed for simplicity, accessibility and to support education and training workflows. Whether it’s an online meeting, virtual group training, or connecting remote employees, our one-click virtual training solution offers a level of connection and engagement that makes learners forget that they’re not in a physical space
- Samepage – With a single click, connect with your team on video calls alongside the updates they’re making to project content in real time. Samepage is award-winning web conferencing and collaboration software designed to keep your team, consultants, customers, partners, and vendors working together smoothly and efficiently. Combine files, tasks, calendars, maps, videos and team conversation together on one page. Edit a page simultaneously with anyone all while chatting with them in great video quality.
- Livestorm – Livestorm is a web-conferencing solution tailored for product demo and customer training webinars. We provide a browser-based solution compatible on every browser or device. You can generate actionable insights on your audience and retarget them automatically. Livestorm also integrates with +750 apps via Zapier and native integrations. We provide simpler and more efficient webinars.
- Turbo Meeting – TurboMeeting is a video and web conferencing and live streaming server delivered in hardware. Free audio conferencing service is included. You own it. You control it. It is the most cost-effective, secure, and reliable on-premise online conferencing solution. Established in 2005, the company, R-HUB, has served over 4 million TurboMeeting users. Try it free
( Other sources: Onstream Meetings, Zoho Meeting Zoho ShowTime, G Suite, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting, Teamviewer, Webex Meeting Center, HipChat, Join.me, Adobe Connect, Facebook Live, Virtual Office, GoToWebinar, Ready Talk, Zoom Video Conferencing)